Good Morning Alabama:
My name is Miranda Joseph. I am a wife, a mother, a board certified internal auditor, and your candidate for State Auditor in the 2014 election season.
Our State is facing tough economic times. Our families are struggling and working hard to make ends meet. Like you, I understand what it means to go over family finances to make every dollar count. It begins with taking responsibility for what is spent and making sure there is accountability for every dollar. I believe that Montgomery should do the same.
My goal is to take our family values to Montgomery to ensure that we have an open and honest government. Just as we sit at our kitchen tables to save and watch our pennies, our government should do the same with our tax dollars. Government should be fair and accountable and I have the experience we need to make sure we have this in Alabama.
We do not have time for on the job training. We do not have time to allow billions of taxpayer dollars to go unaccounted for. In these tough economic times we do not have time. Alabama does not have time.
Alabama needs an auditor who has been certified and trained by our own Alabama schools and professional boards. Alabama needs an auditor who is not new to the demands of the State Auditor’s office. Alabama needs the knowledge and skills that come with experience. Experience Matters! Vote Experience! Vote Miranda Joseph!
The day has come again for us to unite. The ties that bind us have grown longer and stronger. We will make a difference in Alabama. That is my most honest and dearest belief. So I write to you to stand with me as we pick up the journey and prepare to seek the office of the State Auditor. Let us bring a new morning to Alabama so that we can once again be that shining city on the hill.
I thank you so much for your time and I look forward to hearing from you and your family.
Miranda K. Joseph
- Improve the effectiveness and efficiency of State operations
- Improve reliability and accuracy of information
- Show receipt and disbursement of all taxes and revenues collected and paid
- Add value and improve the State’s operations
- Continuously improve proficiency and effectiveness and quality of services
- You have the RIGHT to a State Auditor who is honest...
- You have the RIGHT to a State Auditor with integrity...
- You have the RIGHT to a State Auditor who will hold public officials accountable...
- You have the RIGHT to a State Auditor who will put the needs of the citizens of Alabama first...
NewsWednesday, January 9, 2013 11:58 AM
Why you should vote for my wife, Miranda Joseph
Sunday, November 11, 2012 5:33 PM
Honoring Our Veterans in Ways that Matter